Fat Loss, Fat Burning

Fat Loss, Fat Burning, how to burn fat

Friday

The 'skinny fat' disguise


Rob Poulos
Zero to Hero Fitness

This is a very common problem...in fact I just received another
question from one of my readers about this:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rob,

Your recent article was quite interesting but I do have a
problem with my body. I do exercise but my body is not that
firm and toned,it really irritates me when someone pokes my bum
...all they do is laugh and say my body is like jelly. This is
mostly from my abdomen to my knees. What effective exercise can
I do to tone my bum, and my thighs?
----------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, this is an easy one, really. When someone tells me they
workout and exercise but are not firmed or toned, it is usually
because they are doing the wrong type of exercise. (Usually some
form of traditional aerobic or cardio exercise).

To get that firm feeling and toned look, you must add lean
muscle to your body, and you must burn off the body fat layer on
top of that muscle.

The best way to do this is to use an intense form of resistance
training, forcing your body to adapt quickly by adding muscle
mass, strength, and stripping away body fat.

Further more, use a full body workout including several
exercises that work your entire musculature (make sure to
include the squat, which is the best bum and thigh toner in
existence). Work each of them slowly and safely but hard, to
the point where you cannot continue despite your greatest
effort.

If you do this right you'll be in an out of the gym in 15-25
minutes or so. And you won't have to (and won't want to) come
back for another 2-3 days.

Let's also address the fact that this reader also is most
concerned with the area between her stomach and her thighs. Of
course a typical problem area for women due to genetics and
thousands of years of evolution.

These spot reducing concerns have an almost mystical aura
surrounding them for some people...I sometimes think they wonder
to themselves, "What is this magical force that makes all of my
fat land in my belly or my butt or thighs?".

Well, as I've said before, the only way to reduce fat from your
problem areas is by reducing your overal body fat percentage.
Fat comes off uniformly, not in specific areas...that is a fact.

Focusing on whole body fat loss is the ticket...and keeping your
eye on that body fat percentage will result in fat loss all over
your body, including the problem areas.

There's really nothing mystical or magical about it, but when
you put these ideas into practice consistently, for a few weeks,
it starts to feel like it. And soon enough it starts to look
like it as you've just made your 'skinny fat' disguise
disappear...POOF!

By the way, if you haven't yet read my Fat Burning Furnace
eBook, you need to go and do that right now.

I lost over 40 pounds of fat, totally reshaped my body, boosted
my energy and health immensely...and I did in just a few months
with workouts that last just 15-20 minutes performed 2-3 times
each week. It took me years to learn all of the secrets I
use...but you can download my eBook right now and
discover them for yourself in just a few minutes here:

Fat Burning Furnace

Here's to getting lean, strong, and healthy for life,
Rob Poulos
Zero to Hero Fitness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home